Gratitude.

 Whewwwwwwwwwww......... I made it! I don't know why I am so excited about saying that but given this year it just feels right. I have felt immense gratitude and joy throughout the day because I made it. I survived 2020. Mind, Body, and Spirit intact. I don't take it lightly. I am aware of the immense suffering that has occurred around me and around the world but somehow, I managed, to move through this year steadily and intentionally. As I reflected on what I wanted to share in this final message of the year, my mind went a million places. Do I speak on hope? Do I talk about how setbacks are the setup for the comeback? Do I write about all the lessons that were affirmed and presented? So much swirling in this big brain of mine. Alas, all of these messages come back to the word 'Gratitude'. 

This year has been what I call a beautiful struggle. I entered the year with so much optimism. Having started my first business a few months priors and revving up to launch a second business a few months after. I was optimistic about the opportunity to walk in my purpose with purpose. I was optimistic about all the doors that would open, the planes that would be flown, the magic to be created and then it seemed like the universe said "nope, not yet". But yet I am leaving this year with so much optimism and for that I am grateful. 

I thought I would write a list of those that have shown up for me in significant ways but then realized that this would require longer reading for you. For those that have shown their light on my path so I could see in the dark, thank you. For those that sent loving words that affirmed me, thank you. For those that created a way for me to do this sacred work, thank you. For those that reminded me of faith and God, thank you. For those that honored the space I needed in order to do what I have been called to do, thank you. For those that trusted me to guide, support, and hold you accountable as you navigate your own journey, thank you. For those that have created the space for me to share my soul, my essence, my truth, without judgement, thank you. 

I am grateful for the people who's path intermingled with mine this year. I am grateful for the experiences. I am grateful for love. I am grateful for this life. I am grateful

With that being said, thank you 2020 for all that you brought, all that you have shown, all that you will leave and thank you 2021 for all that you will be. 


Cheers to a new year!


xo

Courtney



No comments:

Post a Comment